Wednesday, November 12, 2008

an art like everything else

Trouble breathing lately.

Photobucket

Cold weather season, allergic-asthma time of year, plus more anxiety than usual. This practice takes work: to exhale worry (over things I can't control) & inhale calm.

Photobucket

Last night I went with my dad and bro to a college football game in Dekalb, Illinois, and it was so outside the realm of usual weeknight goings-on (and so cold) that I took time to notice to my breath [breath pictured].

Photobucket

Deep breaths take work. Trying not to return to my default settings takes work! In any case, the breaths looked nice floating out over Huskie Stadium.

Photobucket

Also breathing easier last night: the Central Michigan football team, having beat Northern Illinois 33-30 in overtime.

No comments: